Update: We are waiting on a pelvic ultrasound and we will be staying another night. Our oncologist is not concerned. She does feel it's just a virus that likes Dariana and doesn't want to leave. If she does well tonight, meaning no vomiting and can keep everything down she may go home tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your concerns and prayers! Xoxoxo Hope, Faith and Encouragement!