So what we do know right now is she is getting a blood and platelet transfusion today. Her numbers are so low she cannot wait til tomorrow. It's going to be a long day for her and she is not too happy today. Who could blame her? We are waiting for the injection for the bone scan and then we will go up for cat scan and then back down for the bone scan. They are worried about fever so they gave me a thermometer and told me to take her temp. If she runs a temp then she will be admitted:( keeping fingers crossed for a smooth day. Will keep you updated. Faith, Hope, and Encouragement!